In a coat of gold or a coat of red / a lolcat can haz claws / and I would haz cheezburger, lord / you should just give me yours…— Scott Lynch (@scottlynch78) May 13, 2014
Suddenly, the doors to the kitchen close, and the humans’ eyes dart around in fear as the cats start humming…
This is the cutest thing to ever exist ever. Everyone else go home this is the winner
WHY IS THIS SO FLIPDOODLING CUTE
This is so funny!! Made my day!! :D
I want a Sheldon of my very own!
So… I decided to make a mini iron throne for my mobile phone. A couple of hours, loooots of swords and hot glue.
It has been my plan for years now to make one of these but out of those green sticks Starbucks gives you to plug the hole in the coffee lid, because I saw a cup full of them once and was reminded of the iron throne. MISSION REACQUIRED.
Favourite work of the week, amazing food photography with a space narrative twist!
Endless Books: 8 Weeks
- Dina Belenko
As I have just reached 10,000 followers, I think a BIG giveaway is due! As those of you who have been around since my 2500 giveaway will know, I like giving away DVD’s.
- This is a giveaway for followers, so you must be following.
- Reblog to enter, likes will not count.
- It will close when the Season 2 DVD is released in the US
- I will make this date very clear to everyone
- Please if you have any questions message me, all new info will go in “10kgiveaway” tag on my blog.
Time for the business end
- 1x DVD of Hannibal Season Two (will make sure it’s your region)
- 1x Hannibal related goodie bag (not organs, promise)
- 1x Framed Print from boardingtheark x
More prizes will be added when note goals are hit cos it’s fun.
Raise your hand if you’ve joined a fandom because you saw it on Tumblr.
Raise your hand if you’ve completely avoided things because of the fandom you saw on tumblr
I definitely started watching Hannibal and Merlin because of Tumblr. Back in the day I started watching Stargate because of livejournal…